Thu, 9 March 2006
Okay, I'm slow, but I just realized that this Sunday is our six month anniversary as a church. It's the same Sunday we go to two services. It's almost like we planned that or something! God is so good!
Here's several things you need to know:
1. This Sunday. Two services; 8:30 and 10:30. Now we have room to invite our friends and neighbors who don't go to church! Both services will be the same. Pick one and bring a friend.
2. This week we begin a new series called "Godspeak". We will discover how we encounter and hear from God.
3. Several have asked about future building plans for Grace and whether there is a building fund for the church. The answer is yes! We are setting aside money that comes in over and above our budget for whatever purposes God has planned for us. The day may come soon when the church will need to be prepared to make offers on land purchases. It is not too early to be giving.
4. If you intended to be in a small group, but missed the sign ups, email Ron at email@example.com. We have a few open spaces in existing groups. These groups meet on Sunday evenings.
5. Check out the new church Myspace at www.myspace.com/gcomchurch. This is just another way to reach people. You can continue to follow the activities of Grace at the website www.gcomchurch.com.
6. You are a huge part of a the miracle of Grace! Thanks!
Grace to you!
To leave or view comments about this post please click on "Comments" to your right.
Category:Pastor's Blog -- posted at: 12:04 AM